Bloggintresserade

fredag 11 maj 2018

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hello sweeties,

I hope you are all having a great Friday and will enjoy the weekend.

I´m sharing a card today, made for our new challenge over at


but before I´ll show you I want you to know that we are looking for a 



GUEST DESIGNER

for the month of June


This week we have a GDT spot on offer - if you're interested, just add GD after your entry when you like up below. It's a great way to see what it's like being part of a DT. We all had to start somewhere and we welcome entries from all abilities. I hope you´ll give it a try!



So as always our theme is 
Anything Goes
optional twist - use a cute image


Our lovely sponsor this week is 

Di´s Digis






Prize is $12 voucher 




This is my inspiration card


I have used this cutie from Lacy Sunshine stamps 



I have coloured with ProMarkers, I also used enamel embossing powder to make the starry night sky. Sentiment is a clear stamp that I received as a gift with a craft magazine. I love it. 







Hope you enjoyed that and please pop over to CRAFTY CATZ to see more super cute cards made by my talented team mates.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Catch the bug - AG (11/5)
Aud Sentiments #203 - Cute + sentiment  (21/5)
Crafting with an Attitude #39 - AG (27/5)
Crafty Creations #366 - AG (21/5)
Creative Moments #142 - AG (14/5) Top3
Inspiration Destination #150 - AG opt twist sketch (22/5)

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Fairy Garden (20/5)
TTCRD #8 May - AG (14/5)
QKRStampede #295 - AG (17/5)

8 kommentarer:

  1. So cute, lovely image Nick....enjoy your weekend...xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Helene love it have a lovely week end and catch up with you when i get back xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card, the coloring looks beautiful. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card, the coloring looks beautiful. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments in our Cute + A Sentiment challenge
    Julie T

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Helen this is a stunning card that image is gorgeous and your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  7. Congrats on your GDT beautiful card and image beautifully coloured and love the stars
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera