Bloggintresserade

lördag 17 december 2016

My last DT project for Barnemix

Hello sweeties,

I hope you are all fine!
I´m good but have been extremely busy this last month.
Not enough time for any of the things I should be doing. I hope you can all patient with me and hopefully I´ll be back on track soon... only two more days of work and then I got Christmas Holiday for two weeks and maybe get time to catch up...

Today I would like to share my last project for
I have decided to step down since I feel I can´t keep up with the quality of the things I make. It has been a pleasure to be part of this amazing DT team and Anne Lise has been a taking good care of me, thanks !

This months sponsor is a fav of mine


I have used an image called

Animal Ark and you can find it on this page!


our theme this time was

Quick and Simple


I have coloured with Promarkers. I have made a Birthday card for someone who turnes 2. I only added some drawn stitches around the edge of the image and the chipboard number.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Craft for the craic - Anything but a Christmas Card (3/1)
Creative Moments #108 - AG (19/12)
The Paper Shelters - Birthday (20/12)




9 kommentarer:

  1. What a brilliant card Nick and love the colouring....x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is stunning! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love how the green and striped frames make the sweet image stand out! Thanks for sharing your work at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Christmas blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a sweet card!! Lovely image!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Papershelter challenge blog!

    Xxx Monique DT TPS

    SvaraRadera
  4. Totally adoreable! Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  5. So so cute, love your coloring on the image! Thanks so much for playing along in our Birthday Celebration challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is a brilliant card, such a fabulous image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Pauline
    x

    SvaraRadera
  7. SUPER CUTE card!
    LOVE your FUN image and colouring, LOVE your cheery colours against the B&W stripes too!
    THANK YOU for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Oh wow beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic for our December challenge. Happy New Year.
    Eithne
    (Owner)

    SvaraRadera