Bloggintresserade

onsdag 16 november 2016

New challenge at Scribbles Design

There is also a new challenge over at 


Theme: Happy Holidays





This month's prizes...

Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images





I have used two images this time. I started to print out a subway art called
#071 Wintertime Subway Art on white paper. I then printed my second image and coloured it with Promarkers. My second image is a fun little Christmas tree called #646 TooMoose´s Tree.

     

I also added some tinsel using silver stickles and 
some red ornament using red pearls.



I add it on top of the first image. Glued them both on some red and white cardstock to finish the card.


Hope you like it! I think it turnd out really great. It was quick and easy to make but I really like the finished project.


Plese join us over at Scribbles Design. My team mates has made some awesome cards for you to get your Holiday Spirits up.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything (Christmasy) Goes (10/12)
I love ProMarkers #322 - No Pattern Papers (27/11)
CHNC Extra - Anything Christmas
Passion for Promarkers #372 - Christmas is coming (21/11)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card, Helene! Love the text background and your 'dotty' colouring of the tree gives real texture. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. OOh! I am in love with the Subway art, loving all the words. A gorgeous tree, making a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for our Christmas Is Coming challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Good luck Caz DT.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card, the tree goes really well with the words
    Thanks for playing along with us at I love promarkers
    Clare x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card, the tree goes really well with the words
    Thanks for playing along with us at I love promarkers
    Clare x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 304, Hazel, DT– you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super card and design, I love how you've coloured your tree! Thanks for joining in my Christmas challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card Helene. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your background is fabulous and really shows off the tree. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    SvaraRadera
  9. How fun, love the way this looks, busy but with impact. I could never have managed to pull that off. Thank you for sharing at the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge

    MsWipz- CraftingCircle.com/Bloggit

    SvaraRadera