Bloggintresserade

tisdag 1 mars 2016

New Freebie/discount Challenge over at Club KennyK


1st of March and that means a lot of new challenges to play along with.
I´ll will tell you about a few that I can truly recommend

let´s start with KennyK´s

freebie / discount Challenge 



for this challenge you have to create something with KennyK´s freebie called Safari Guy  (you get him through the newsletter) or the discounted images called Super Punch and Super Hero  (you get the discounted prize if you are a member of Club KennyK)


This is what I made:


I have coloured this cool dude with ProMarkers. I used an old Fancy Pants paper. Thought the green and the pattern fitted well with the safari theme. Then I got a bit stuck. But I found a paper from You Do and decided to fussy cut the cute giraffes. I doodle a few stitches around the image and added some yellow pearls. Sentiment is a freebie from Create with TLC, thanks Paulette! 


Come join us over at Club KennyK!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
TTCRD - AG
Critters and Creatures  - AG with something Coloured
Melonheadz Friends - add/include animal
Crafting when we can #113 - use a digital stamp



8 kommentarer:

  1. What a great card! I love the giraffes! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC. I am sorry to say that you have entered too many challenges to be eligible for ours. I do hope you will share your talent with us again soon. Hugs, Robin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this card, such a great image with a sentiment which goes perfectly. I love the giraffes as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fab card! I really like those giraffes! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fun card Nick, the image is beautifully colored and wonderfully designed card!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party, hope to see you there again soon!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the giraffes and design of your card, a great masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at TTCRD this week, hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges.
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wonderful card! Great design and image!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous card, love the fun image and jungle style. Thanks for joining us over at Lemon Shortbread, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise DT

    SvaraRadera