Bloggintresserade

onsdag 16 mars 2016

New Challenge at Scribbles Design


Second post for today and this time I would like to share my 
DT card for Scribbles Design.

This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice

And the new theme is

A song in your heart
(be inspired by a song)

I made it very easy for myself this time and picked

Happy Birthday to you....



My talented team mates have made some awesome and cool projects for you this time round. So pop over to Scribbles Design challenge blog to get inspired by James Blunt...  

I would like to enter this into following challenges:




3 kommentarer:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card.I love the colors and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely with the little banner and I like the colours too.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera