Bloggintresserade

onsdag 17 februari 2016

Save the Earth - it´s mint chocolate day

Today is

Humor Me Wednesday!

over at Bugaboo Stamps

one special day this week is 
National Chocolate Mint Day

When I found this image over at Bugaboo Stamps it made me giggle
and I thought it fitted perfect for this very special day...lol



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I added a spotty ribbon and some chocolates that I made copying the fancy chocolate on the image.  


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

QKR Stampede #178 - yummy yummy







5 kommentarer:

  1. Gillar stämpeln, fyndig text och läckra färger på kortet!
    Ha en bra dag, Nick!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love both the image and text. I'm still laughing! Thanks so much for playing along with us QKR Stampede this week, Hugs, Pirjo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card! Love the image and the sentiment is awesome! Fantastic coloring, papers, and the added sweets finish your card perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hahaha, such a great card! Cool sentiment, great layout and fun colours. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    SvaraRadera