Bloggintresserade

tisdag 16 februari 2016

New release over at Bugaboo

hello my dear friends

it´s time for a new release over at 


You can find the new release here

I was so lucky to get to create with this new sweet lucky little bear... called

St Paddy Bear



I have coloured him with ProMarkers. I used some fun bright papers that got me thinking - Spring!!! I also made my own trefoil out of green paper. I used a heart die to get the shapes.


Wish you all a Happy Tuesday!

To see more creations using the new image. Please check out 



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Eureka Stamps #180 - Feathers or fur
Pile it on #101 - hand made embellishment
Polkadoodles #6 - Lucky green
Creative Knockouts #128 - Furry Friends










11 kommentarer:

  1. Great card! I love the bright colors in your papers. Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous coloring of the new Bugaboo image, Nick! Thanks for sharing with Eureka Stamps this week.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Adorable job with your card. The colors are perfect for our our "Lucky Green" Challenge over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Hope you will come back really soon! Melanie, DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh, this is so adorable!!! Sweet image and great layout. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    SvaraRadera
  5. So cute! The image is just darling. So glad you joined us at Pile It On!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Me again :). I still love your card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

    SvaraRadera
  7. This card and image are just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your card design has come together perfectly. I love your clover leaf. A Brilliant idea to use a heart for the shape. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne. D.T.

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is so cute. Lovely colouring and great papers you used.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Great card and such great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal Dt

    SvaraRadera
  11. Oh this is just so adorable! Good luck and thanks for joining in the fun with Lucky Green at Polkadoodles

    SvaraRadera