Bloggintresserade

lördag 27 februari 2016

New challenge at Crafty Catz


Hello sweeties,

I´m sorry that I´m a day late with announcing 
the new challenge over at


I´m feeling a little bit under the weather 
and have not want to do anything more then I have too...

well, enough self pity...


our talented and sweet Carol has picked this weeks them

SPECIAL LADY

and with us as our sponsor is the fantastic



Prize 

Winners Prizes: - We will donate a £8/$15USD digi voucher to your readers maximum per challenge. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no overages are allowed on the voucher value. 

Polkadoodles got so many wonderful images so I bet you are up for this challenge to try to win this wonderful prize.

This is what I made



I really liked how this card turned out. I have coloured the image with ProMarkers. I cut out the bingo note from a pattern paper. The sentiment is embossed with white powder on black cardstock. Some black rhinestones and two stickers to finish the design.

I hope you join us at Crafty Cats where you will find lots of beautiful projects made by my talented team mates to get your mojo running!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T #352 - Mother´s Day/Female
Fresh Brewed Designs  - oh so girly
Crafty Cardmakers #156 - For a special Woman
Crafty Rocket Challenge #9 - Mother´s Day/ Female


14 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, Your card is super cute, really love it...
    Hope your soon feeling much better sweetie....xxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the bold and bright colors on your adorable card! That image is so cute, can you send her to my house when she is done cleaning yours? Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card Nick super colour's and design have a lovely weekend and thank you for my Birthday card love it
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great card! I love the bright colors! Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    SvaraRadera
  5. 24/7 we all can relate this is really cute TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Stunning card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fab card Nick, love the bright colours with the black and great design, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick.
    Such a beautiful card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week - Mothers' Day/Female

    Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
    My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

    SvaraRadera
  9. So great. Lovely bright colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a fun card...the bingo card is a great touch! Thanks for joining us at LTSCB!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow love these bright poppy colours.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'Special Woman' challenge, and good luck!

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is lovely, so vibrant, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket, xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  13. A wonderful card. Your image is fabulous and I love the vibrant colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Great card I love those colours they really pop! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    SvaraRadera