Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 februari 2016

Mid-Way Reminder for Have a Heart Challenge at Scribbles Design


hello sweeties,

today is the 1st of February and it means that I got a few new posts for you to read through. I´ll hope they all inspire you to create something...

Let´s start with a little reminder about our current challenge at


theme this month is

HAVE A HEART

(we want to see any type of creations with a heart or more)

I have used an image called


it´s super cute and so useful for lots of different projects

I have made this little Valentine card using the image and white and red cardstock and some black mist. Sentiment comes from Paper Smooches.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I cut a little line in the image so that I could put the letter in the box.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
My time to craft #314 - Love is all around
Pile it on #100 - Black and white with a pop of colour
C.R.A.F.T - Valentines/love/Anniversary 

10 kommentarer:

  1. Fab make for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
    aunty sue DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning card, love your design.
    Hope you also join in our challenge here
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/challenge-2-anything-goes-dt-call.html

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    My Crafting Stories

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love your card. The design and coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I am still in love with your card..
    Thanks for sharing at My Crafting Stories #2, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/challenge-2-anything-goes-dt-call.html

    SvaraRadera
  5. A cute card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love this darling post box stuffed with valentine cards - super cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a sweet card, Helene, I love the CAS design! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hello again! I'm now here to thank you for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Gorgeous creation. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera