Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 februari 2016

KennyK Freebie Challenge


Hello there, I´m back again with another new challenge.
This time it´s about KennyK

We have moved our challenges to FB
were we are called




KennyK are offering two freebies this month. If you sign up for the Newsletter at KennyK Stamps you´ll find cool Harper Blue and if you join the party at Club KennyK you will get Colour Me Jeanette. 

Thank you so much KennyK for your generosity!!!!


KennyK Stamps
| Clear and Digi Stamps for Card Making, Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts

I have played with Colour Me Jeanette and made a little sketch book. I like to collect sketches that I really like from different challenges and now I can keep them in one spot. Me like!


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I know lots of people add lists with what coloures they used. Is that anything that you would like me to add in my posts?

This is what the finished book look like. I used papers from BoBunny and some stickers from my stash.


Don´t forget that you get 30% of your first purchase at KennyK Stamps. Read more about that here.


I would like to enter this sketch book into following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks #283 - Anything but a card







10 kommentarer:

  1. Your coloring it's perfect. I love it. Romina DT our crafty corner

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous Nick, so love this...xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fantastic colouring. Lovely book.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is just stunning! Great idea too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- 4CC DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great coloring and pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing at My Crafting Stories #2, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/challenge-2-anything-goes-dt-call.html

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion this week. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Tammi
    CYP, DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    SvaraRadera
  8. This looks gorgeous, a lovely idea with the book. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love your sketch book cover and your coloring, awesome!
    Thanks for sharing in Our Crafty Corner, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card love the image. Thank you for joining us over at our crafty corner. good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    SvaraRadera