Bloggintresserade

fredag 19 februari 2016

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps

Do you love freebies?

of course you do!!!

Freebie Every Friday!

Don´t miss out on this week´s wonderful freebie image at


This is what I made using this week´s freebie


I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used papers from BoBunny´s Carnival collection.
Stickers are October Afternoon. I also cut out some veggies from a pattern paper. I used a notebook edge die as well. 

Hope you like it!


Please join me over at 

and get inspired by the teams creations with this week´s Freebie Friday image.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:


10 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable card! I love the coloring and layout. Thanks for joining the Challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
    Lyn

    SvaraRadera
  2. There are so much details, like fun images and piece of gingham. Great card! Thanks for playing along at QKR Stampede this week, Pirjo DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great card Nick, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome card, Nick! Love your coloring and all the added food embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fantastic fun card and a great image , thank you for sharing this with us at Cardz 4 Galz ..hope to see you next time
    Hugs Babs DT member x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card! Love that awesome image and I love all the different elements you surrounded it with... great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a fun creative card! I love the way you brought it all together. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    SvaraRadera
  8. lovely, thank you for joining us at our little miss muffet challenge, hope to see you soon in another challenge, hugs, Marion

    SvaraRadera
  9. Great combination of elements!
    Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
    Susan
    DT for Creative Fingers!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    SvaraRadera