Bloggintresserade

lördag 6 februari 2016

First post as Guest Designer over at Bugaboo


Hello sweeties

I have been waiting for this and now it´s time to tell you that I´m
going to be a Guest Designer over at Bugaboo Stamps.

I am so proud and honored. I won 3rd prize in Bugaboo´s Christmas Chaos Challenge and a 2 months GDT was the prize!!!

So wish me luck and I´ll promise to do my very best. Bugaboo Stamps has got a great range of fun and sweet images and I love to create with them.

Now it´s time to show you my first make as


This weeks theme at Catch the bug´s Challenge Blog is

ANYTHING GOES




I have used an image called Party Pig Trio.
it´s so much fun, don´t you think?


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used two different pattern papers from my left over stash. Also used some alpha stickers, stickers (stars and button) from Jillibean Soup. I die cut some letters to write Happy Birthday and added some glossy accent to make them pop.


I´ll hope you join us over at Catch the Bug
some lovely prizes to be won and lots more inspiration.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:


Fab´n´Funky #290 - All creatures big and small
Fresh Brewed Design - AG (plus)
The Crafty Addicts #8 - AG/cute and cuddly



9 kommentarer:

  1. sooooo cute. Love your card. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congrats on your GD spot! Absolutely adorable!!Awesome take on the sketch! New google follower.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting by Designs!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous DT card for Bugaboo - Love the image you've used and the layout. x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congratulations!!! how exciting. Your card is wonderful and such a cute image to work with too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hey Nick!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer position! Your card is super cute! I love the fun bold colors of the papers and love your take on the sketch this week! Your image is colored in so beautifully, such a fun image too! Thank you so much for joining us in our Funday Friday sketch challenge this week! Have a great Super Bowl day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Helene! Congrats on your GDT spot! What a darling happy and fun card! Love all the colors. You took on the sketch beautifully. I'm saving the sketch to give it a try in a future card. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Brilliant fun card....Thank you for joining us @ Fab n Funky...Julieannex

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a lovely card and i really love your coloring, awesome! Congrats on your GDT spot in Bugaboo Stamp, keep up the good work.
    Thanks for sharing in Our Crafty Corner, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Brilliant card love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    SvaraRadera