Bloggintresserade

lördag 21 november 2015

FREE image of the month at From the heart Stamps


Hello there,
hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

Today I would like to share a new Christmas Card I made.
I used this months freebie image from From the Heart Stamps.
It´s called  Deck the Halls Birdbrain. You can read more HERE about how to get started with these challenges for the chance to receive next month´s free stamp! 

This is my card. I used the sketch from I (heart) card sketches but turned it around and added the sentiment: Merry Christmas down the bottom.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. Papers are from KaiserCraft´s paper pad called Holly Bright.


I used a die from Quickutz, wooden stars and red and white cardstock.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
FREE stamp of the month - From the Heart Stamps
I (heart) sketches #127- Sketch or twit or both

Sketch127
I heart ProMarkers #295 - Traditional Christmas
The Crafty Addicts #4 - AG / Use die cuts
A snowflakes promise #10 - AG must be Christmas/winter theme

10 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is awesome, Nick. Like how you´ve used ornaments as the four buttons and the wooden stars are great. I also like the Birdbrain in brown because mostly he is yellow :-)

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamps of the Month November Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 127 @ From the Heart Stamps !!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this Deck The Halls Birdbrain image. You've really jazzed him up with the addition of some great embellishments. So glad you participated with us at Brown Sugar Challenges in our Anything Goes week.

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so cute! Grea t colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this fun image. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fab card Nick - love those ornaments and stars down the side! Thanks for joining in with us at From the Heart Stamps in our I (heart) sketches with a tWiSt weekly challenge and also our Stamp of the Month challenge :-)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Cute chick and armful of ornaments. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    SvaraRadera
  8. So cute. Love your take on the sketch, the ornaments running down the side look amazing.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Very cute! Love the big ornaments down the side! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps for our I {heart} sketches challenge and the SOTM challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a fabulously fun card! Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    SvaraRadera