Bloggintresserade

torsdag 9 juli 2015

Delightful Thursday with new release

Hi it´s time for a new Delightful Thursday



Digital Delights has a new release for July



It´s so much fun and I got to play with this happy fellow

I also used a sentiment set called


This is what I made:




I have coloured with ProMarkers. 



All DD Stamps used: Pints up Percy and Cheer Sentiment Set

CS & Papers: Black and Dark green cardstock
MME


Markers: ProMarkers

Embellishments: dies circle (spellbinders), washi tape from MME and  clear rhinestones.


Special Techniques: none





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

to be added later tonight

4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous and so cute !! Nick
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love this, Nick! Just gorgeous! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card Nick, so cute!
    Wendy xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great card hun, love Percy & how you have coloured him
    Hugs Shell
    DD DT xx

    SvaraRadera