Bloggintresserade

söndag 1 februari 2015

New challenge at Kenny K Krafty Krew

Hi sweeties,

it´s 1st of February
and it´s time for a new challenge over at

KRAFTY KREW CHALLENGE BLOG


as always we have a
anything goes theme

with the optional twist

LOVE

Sponsor is Kenny K Downloads


Here is my DT card


I have used an image called HUG
I love this image.
I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I have used a few different papers from Jillibean Soup and EP. I also used a mix of stickers. Red and white brads, punched out butterflies and black rhinestones.


I would like to enter this card into following challenge:
4CC #231 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Love/ Valentines´s Day
Crafty Your Passion #246 - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Goes


5 kommentarer:

  1. Love the images,this is gorgeous.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fab image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge. Shona xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    SvaraRadera
  4. Helene...this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the bold, bright colors and you've colored this image with such talent :) LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love your card, it's gorgeous. The tree and the tiny butterflies made me smile. Cx

    SvaraRadera