Bloggintresserade

onsdag 29 oktober 2014

New challenge at Ruby´s Rainbow


Hi everyone, 
are you ready for a new challenge?
sure you are!


Our talented Helen has picked a perfect theme 
for this fortnight´s challenge at

it is

For the one you love

You can make anything you like as long as it fit the theme. So go on make something lovely for a person you love. A gift bag, a Valentine card, a layout showing your love ...

I made a card



I used an image from Paper Nest Dolls called Love Strung. I have coloured it with ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. I used journaling cards from Prima called Coffee Break, you can find them at En Liten butik. These work great to use as a design paper I think. I also used a chipboard banner with the word gorgeous. Quite simple but I didn´t think it needed any more. 


There are also a lot of pretty projects made by my talented team mates.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Not Just Cards #5 - Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls #22 - Anything Goes
The Pin Elephant #274 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #117 - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

  1. A wonderful card!
    Hugs and kisses from germany
    Silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  2. So cute...I love the eclectic feel!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Really sweet card.love it.hugs x

    SvaraRadera
  4. NICE card! I love the use of the journalling card, now I know what to do with all of mine! Thanks for joining us for our challenge over on The Paper Nest Dolls, good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful Card Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. I hope we will see you next time. Hugs Sharon xxxx {DT}

    SvaraRadera