Bloggintresserade

torsdag 2 oktober 2014

Autumn leaves

I LOVE AUTUMN
 The crisp air, the special smell and pretty coloured leaves.


We have a new challenge for you over at 

and the theme is
AUTUMN LEAVES


Don't forget you can make anything you like as we are a multi crafts challenge so long as you keep to the theme, that could be Cards, Scrapping, Tags, Fat pages, Atcs, Knitting etc.


This is what I made




I used a cardboard word that I coloured with some Inka Gold. 
I have used some enamel embossing powder. I have chalked all the edges and also the die cuts edges. The paper is from Maja Design - I think it´s so pretty!


I used a lot of different dies and a few very pretty orange brads.




Don´t forget to give some love to my talented team mates

I would like to enter this layout into following challenges:
Creative Moments #52 - Anything Goes optional twist 3 layers
Inky Impressions #179 - Anything but a card


11 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. How gorgeous and sweet, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful details! I love the distressed edges and the stitching. Love!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a beautiful page.I am in awe of your design.Beautiful finishing touches.Hugs x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful photo and a lovely layout with fab details. Thanks for entering the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awesome creation Nick!!
    Such a cute photo! I love all the embellies you've used.
    Thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions!

    Hugs, Ang x

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is so lovely. Thanks for entering this challenge, hope to see you again.
    Leona (Creative Moments DT) x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wonderful page and fab layout. Lots of lovely detail. Such a cutie in the photo :) What an inspiration. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge.
    Flo x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful! Fab colours and image, Helene ... especially the little cutie-pie! Thank you for sharing your talent in Chocolate Baroque’s Third Colour Challenge. A new colour challenge has started. I hope you’ll join us again.
    hugs, Asha

    SvaraRadera