Bloggintresserade

onsdag 17 september 2014

Birthday...

It´s time for a new challenge over at 
Please pop over to see the winning 
creations from last weeks challenge - keys. It´s super cool!

This fortnights theme is
ANYTHING GOES

I made a Birthday Card. They are always handy to have....



I am so happy with how this turned out! The image is of course a From the Heart Stamp.It´s called Flappy Birthday Birdbrain and is this months progressive challenge stamp. So if you want next months free stamp, jump over to From the Heart Stamps and get this one to play along!

I kept the card simple since I liked the bright coloured papers and image. I coloured with ProMarkers. I added only a button and some faux stitches with a pen.

I used a sketch from I heart Sketches but I turned it around.
 Sketch079
I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
i(heart)sketches #79 - sketch w/a tWiSt
The Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge - September - From the Heart Stamps
Crafting Musketeers - Use buttons
Digi Makeover Challenge #158 - Clean and Simple
Love to Scrap #38 - Anything Goes
TTPH #59- Anything Goes with the option of wood or chipboard
Brown Sugar #111 - Celebration
Passion for ProMarkers #265 - Make it digital

18 kommentarer:

  1. this is so funny and sweet, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your card! It is bright, cheery and I love the Flappy Birthday sentiment!! So cute!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is very pretty and i like the fun and bright Colors !! Great take also with the Sketch !!

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This made me chuckle..... Such a lovely cheerful card.....

    Andrea DT
    TTPH

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nick this is so brilliant. Just the card and image. Great paper too

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a fun birthday card! It's cheerful and would make anyone's birthday! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a pretty and fun card with very nice colors. Thanks for joining us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

    SvaraRadera
  8. fab, love it , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Sweet card Lovely colours and fun image. Thanks for joining my digital challenge over at PFP this weeek.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh my gosh, that is such a great image! Love the bright colors, too! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    SvaraRadera
  11. hahahahhaa those chickens are so funny! great coloring and great papers, so bright and cheerful!
    thank you so much for entering Love to Scrap!'s "anything goes" challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  12. So cute...I love the bright colors and fun patterns!

    SvaraRadera
  13. So gorgeous Helene.I love your bright colours and papers and the fun image is fab.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Very cute image and sentiment. Everytime I see a chicken stamp I think of getting just to make a card for my mom. LOL TSF. Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.

    Katya Bess
    TTPH DT
    http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  15. Oh Nick... this is just so darn cute. I love it...love it. Thanks for joining us at FTH.

    SvaraRadera
  16. This is adorable. Love your coloring and the bright fun colors. So glad you joined our challenge at FTHS this week.

    SvaraRadera
  17. So cute dearie.loving the hints of purple too.Really bright and fun card.hugs x

    SvaraRadera