Bloggintresserade

fredag 8 augusti 2014

Lazy Days of Summer....

I must say that we have had one of the best summers for a long time here in Sweden. Hot days, warm water to swim and play in, lots of ice cream and no grass to cut...

This weeks theme over at Crafty Catz Challenge blog is a perfect match for this summer, the theme is

LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER


We got a wonderful sponsor with us this week

gif maker


I have used an image from BugaBoo and coloured it with ProMarkers. Doesn´t it look nice. I could easy take this spot...


The sentiment says " Enjoy summer" I used paper from my scrap stash so I am not sure about brands. I know the blue is BoBunny.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges
To be update soon!



10 kommentarer:

  1. a super card, this is the best way to spend summertime lol
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick, Oh this is so cute, would love that hammock...although I would end up wrapped in it I think...lol....
    Glad your getting some good weather, makes the winter easier to bear...
    Have a lovely week-end.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card Nick love the image a fabulous way to take it easy and relax have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the image and fab papers....Just gorgeous.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Tis looks fab, and so lazy days..lol, have a good weekend hun, x carol

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love this card! wish I had a hammock too. Just love the whole look of this project. Hope you have a great weekend. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Nick! Great and fun card! Lovely design! Hope you're having a nice weekend?
    Ingrid xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Me again Nick....could I have your e-mail address, have looked on the DT blog and can't find...xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love your fun card Nick. Love the scene you have created for that cute image. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awesome card Nick, love the papers and design, hope you're having a great week xx

    SvaraRadera