Bloggintresserade

tisdag 22 juli 2014

Bookworm...

I love books at the moment I read a Swedish author called Fredrik Backman. This is his first book and it´s called "A man called Ove" .

En man som heter Ove

This is well worth reading. It´s easy to read, fun (I find myself sitting smiling all the time) and a very well told love story...

 Meljen´s Challens Blog has a challenge called Bookworm. You have to find inspiration from a book. I would love to do something from "A man called Ove" but since Melissa was so kind and provided an image from Alice in Wonderland. I decided to use that one. I combined it with another image from Meljen´s called Big Sweater Kid. I had this one for a while but have not used it before. I used fall colours to match his big sweater.



I used a paper with lots of text on it (like a book). I sprayed it with a glimmer mist from Tattered Angels it shimmers beautiful but unfortunately you can´t see that very well. I have coloured with ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. Also added some stickles and a few dew drops.


Also added a sentiment freebie from Create with TLC. I thought this was perfect with a birthday book theme...

I found a new to me challenge blog called 2 Cute Ink. Their theme this week is AG so I´ll have a go. will you?


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
2 Cute Ink #111- Anything Goes
Glittern n Sparkle #94 - Happy Birthday
Wags´n Whiskers #133 - Anything Goes


7 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing card, I just LOVE using texted pages, they are a fabulous background! Love the colors you have chosen for this cute stamp and these wishes are lovely. Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx
    P.S. Love reading, too!

    SvaraRadera
  2. My goodness this is one sweet card. Adore that big sweater kid image. Perfect coloring and the card is beautifully done. Bravo. - Jim

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is really fun, Helene! Love the combination of Meljen's images. The text base panel and cut sentiments panels are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with Meljen's Designs "Bookworm" challenge this week.

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a funny character ! Too cute. Magnificent graphic effect with your papers and your sentiments. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is an adorable card, fabulous image and sentiment and perfect for our challenge at Paper Creator, thank you so much for joining us.
    Pauline
    x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love your card and how you used these 2 Meljen's images with the sentiment and brought it altogether! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Meljen's this week.

    SvaraRadera
  7. A lovely card. Great attention to detail and smashing lo. Thank you so much for joining us on the Paper Creator challenge. x

    SvaraRadera