Bloggintresserade

fredag 2 maj 2014

Doodle away....

This is my DT card for the mid-way reminder for Scribbles Design Challenge´s Doodle Time.

Last time I´ve used one of the Sandy´s fantastic Doodle images over at Scribble Design.
This time I´ve used Nimble Puss for my card. I do love this cat and he is so much fun to colour!!! And instead I doodle my own background. 



I used a white gel pen on a black cardstock. I found some inspiration at the internet. Need some more practice but it was lots of fun!



Now, if you haven´t played along yet - please do! If you check out Scribbles blog you will find several freebies that will be perfect to use for this challenge. So what are you waiting for - doodle away!


1 kommentar:

  1. I haven't doodled in years. It sure looks like you had a ball doodling. Great doodle card and love the cat image.

    SvaraRadera