Bloggintresserade

fredag 10 januari 2014

Pretty in pink....

I don´t understand where this week has gone, it´s Friday all ready and I love it!!!!

Friday is great because it means I will have a sauna tonight, a glas of wine and just relax..... nice, right?
But it also means that I will tell you about two new challenges, so let´s get started shall we?


First up is the new challenge at

The theme this week is

PRETTY IN PINK
we want you to use PINK as your main colour on your card

We got two wonderful sponsors this week

We say a big Thank You to


Crimson Cloud
Prize: is 3 packs of diecuts

and
prize: $15 GC to the Fred She Said Store


I have used one of the provided sponsor images and made this card



I colourd with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils


I would like to enter following challenges:

To be up dated soon!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great card hun, love the papers and so beautifully coloured! Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card Nick and love the bird and roses, have a great weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card Nick just love the paper's and fabulous design have a lovely weekend my friend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. a beautiful card, enjoy the wine and sauna, wish I could join you
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the beautiful embellishments. The bird and the roses are perfect to show off your beautifully coloured image. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  6. I hope you've had a lovely evening yesterday! I love everything but sauna, it's bad for me, but the rest - I love it! You did a great job with this card, love how you composed all these elements. Have a nice weekend!
    Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera