Bloggintresserade

lördag 6 juli 2013

Crafty Catz new challenge if fun, fun, fun...

Yesterday was also the first day of the new challenge at Crafty Catz. I do hope you want to play along with us this week. If you do and you have the chance to be our Guest DT during August, simply put GDT after you name when you link up your card. Can´t be easier, right? The theme is It´s a Childs play. That means we want to see a child on your card or that the card is made for a child. Perfect I must say. We have the amazing REDONKADOODLES sponsoring us this week.
Redonkadoodles
The prize from our sponsor is
 16000 Redonkulous Reward Points to the winner of the challenge. These points allow winner to shop for free digital products within my shop. The points are equivalent to 2 to 4 digital products, depending on what the winner decides to use them on. 
wow I wish I could enter just love these fab digital images.
However we were allowed to play with some smashing images for this challenge and this is what the team has made to inspire you. Also this week we would like to welcome our July GDT Danielle and please give her a warm welcome. Click on each of the teams names to hyperjump you to their blogs.


I made this card to get your mojo running wild...
 Had so much fun making this card. I love the bright colours, all the different layers and the digi is so cute and fun isn´t she? Also found a journal card from EP with some roller coaster on and thought that fits a child perfectly. It´s also perfect since it´s what my family done during our summer Holiday. We just got back from Gothenburg in Sweden and a big fun park where we did a lots of fun rides....

 I would also like to enter this card into following challenges:
 
YNS #2 -  I used this inspirational photo to my colours.
C is for Challenge #1 - flowers
Crafty Cardmakers #95 - Holiday (We been to a Fun park on our Holiday, not dressed like frogs though....)

15 kommentarer:

  1. Super sweet! Thanks for playing along with our July YNS Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute! You must have spent most of your holidays in a queue! Although I am glad to hear it wasn't whilst dressed as frogs!! Thanks for making me smile, lol

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    SvaraRadera
  3. how brilliant is this great colours and thanks for making a fab card for my challenge

    SvaraRadera
  4. such a cute card sweetie have a fab week end hugs sassyxxxxxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous and fantastic card Nick love the colour's you have used and fabulous image have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card - love the bright, vibrant colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Cute card! I like it!
      Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
      Hugs Vania
      http://vania-handmade.blogspot.com/

      Radera
  8. That is such a fun card, it's very colourful and the image so cute! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    SvaraRadera
  9. I really like this card, so cheerful and so many lovely details! I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. You definitely got all the colors of the rainbow in this one! What a cute image. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Sweet card! Must admit I am quite glad the days of fun parks are over though! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Cindy

    SvaraRadera
  12. A lovely card for a child - so bright and cheery. Thank you for joining us this time at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  13. Fun card! Thanks for joining the July YNS challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Colorful and cute - perfect for this month's YNS inspiration photo! Thanks for joining in the fun!!

    SvaraRadera