Bloggintresserade

lördag 15 juni 2013

Men, men, men...

Sitting here singing the main song to 2 and a half men.... Why? You might think... Well we started a new challenge over at Scribbles Design today and it has something to do with it....






Buy Scribbles Designs here...


Scribbles Designs Challenge #6
Manly Men, Masculine & Dads...

Men... they come in all shapes & sizes 
and can be a integral part of our lives...  

So our Scribbles Designs Challenge to you is to 
make a card or project celebrating
Manly Men, Masculine & Dads...
(Do you understand my singing now?)
If you want to buy a image from Scribble Design, please click here

Now
Here is what I made for the challenge:


 I think the rich autumn colours are quite manly. Also I used this cutest little penguin called  Eugene in Suspenders and the sentiment is called Limited Edition sentiment.

 I thought that fitted perfect for a 60 Birthday card, maybe for a Grandfather?








I hope you pop over and have a look at my talented team mates creations. They are so awesome! and I also hope you play along with us. We love to see what you come up with and make a visit.

Have a great weekend!


 I would also like to enter this card into following challenges:
Ladybug Craft, June Challenge  - For the men in your life
Peachy Keen Stamp - Father/Grandfather  
Digistamps4Joy - For the men in our lives
Inky Impressions - Father´s Day/for a Guy 

9 kommentarer:

  1. o what a fun and great card Helene.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member


    SvaraRadera
  2. Great masculine card. Just love your penguin. Thanks for playing with us at DigiStamps4Joy for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super cute! Love that penguin and the owl too!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘For the Men in Our Lives’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the colors! Thanks for joining Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is such a great card for a senior man (actually any man lol)...love the sentiment you put with it and your great dp's. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy. Good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your card looks AWESOME!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Next to Carl, Brr and Eugene also have special places in my heart. You've done a fabulous job colouring Eugene up. You've also used that tree die of yours I love so much. Great backing paper too. I don't know how, but I missed the sentiment from Sandy. It is a great one that would be perfect in many situations. Amazing card Nick!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  9. I love it!! Love the rich fall colors and I love seeing all the fun scribbles images put to color and on projects, being somewhat new to the scribbles family, I'm making a wishlist of images from all the DT projects!! :)

    SvaraRadera