Bloggintresserade

tisdag 19 februari 2013

DT call at The Paper Shelter

It´s still a little time left if you want to apply to become a dt-member at The Paper Shelter. I thought I would give it a go...

I have used one of their own digis to this card. I have enlarged the digi a lot and only used the faces. They are so cute the little lovebirds aren´t they?


 I hope you have a look around my blog ( and like what you see, giggles) anyway, you will see that I use a lot of digis. I don´t know if this card is really my style, since I usually prefer bright colours. But it all depend on the digi and what sort of card I make.

I use ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils when I colour in.

Thanks for looking!

I would also like to enter this card to following challenges:
Crafty Ann´s Challenge #83 - Love Actually
Inspire Me Fridays #96 - Anything goes

5 kommentarer:

  1. oh i love how you have used the image and the colours

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, how lovely is this!
    I really like the colours you've used.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this! The colours are beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    SvaraRadera
  4. What an absolutely beautiful card Helene. I love everything about it but especially the Faith bingo card tucked in behind that adorable and so well coloured image. Another great project! Good luck with the DT call, the team would be lucky to have you. It's looks like I'm all caught up for another week so I'll see you soon.

    Lisa

    SvaraRadera