Bloggintresserade

fredag 9 november 2012

Snowflakes....

Well it nearly felt like winter this morning. We had lot of frost outside.  It suite my card well today. I have made a blue Christmas Card using a digital stamp from Kenny K but I have only used a bit of her.

So I would like to enter this card to this weeks Kenny K challenge - Sparkly Snowflakes

 I have used last years Christmas paper from Maja Design. I like this blue colour, nice isn´t it? I have also tried to play with the snowflakes a bit. Glued a few together with glossy accent and then put a bling stone in the middle.




Also used two lovely laces that I put together, they nearly look like one, don´t they?

I also want to enter this card to the following challenges:
For Fun Challenges - Buurr its hot in here ( I chose the cold side)
Christmas Challenges (with sketches) challenge # 49
Nutcrafters - challenge #30  - ribbon and twine (hope lace is ok?)
Crafty Catz Challenge blog - Anything goes

10 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Helene, it's a very nice card. Thanks for showing it at CCWS, but it's missing a piece of cardstock behing the image. So it cannot be part of the prizedraw this time. I'm so sorry, but I hope you join us again with another card :o)

    SvaraRadera
  2. what a fabbulous card and just love that cute image...she is so cute and a bit sassy lol!!! thanks for sharing it with us here at CRAFTY CATZ....HUGS Sassyx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing at FOr Fun!

    SvaraRadera
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!! This is fabulous!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Sparkly Snowflakes* challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    See my blog for yummy candy ☺

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Helene
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz and good luck with the GD spot
    Hugs Dianne xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow!! this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colors and layout. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's for our challenge
    Louise

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hello Wonderful card for our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, tanks for sharing with us, Thank you also for taking an interest in our GD spot, good luck x carol

    SvaraRadera
  8. I like how you changed the perspective on her with making her fill the space. Nicely done.
    Thanks for playing Brrrr it's Cold with us at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you on Wednesday for our next challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Absolutely stunning...
    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    SvaraRadera
  10. Its really hard to give them away! And they look super fabulous. It's time for me to order some. Hope things are wonderful. Great post, I have gain so much from it. Its informative for my business Plastic card Printing . thanks for sharing it with us.hope you provide more info on this subject.looking forward to it.

    SvaraRadera